School of Rock – Day 13 – Collaboration and Growth – Part 3

SUMMARY

We mostly worked on our rooms as usual watched some cool videos on various subjects and worked on our final projects.

LEADERSHIP ACTIVITY

• Nayel and I learned about different ways on creating lyrics and different ways on song writing for our songs, today was definitely a challenge but we met our goals and worked hard.

Progress For Today

1. Our progress is doing pretty well, we are almost finished with our songs for the leadership project and we just need some minor touch ups.

PRACTICE ROOM (GUITAR LESSONS)

• Nayel and I finished the lyrics for our song and we our now ready to finish the rapping for our second song.

CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)

• We worked on structure for our songs and arrangement so we could get a more interesting mix out of our songs.

LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)

• Nayel and I worked on our voices going along with the melody so we could have a cool harmony with the song and double vocals.

OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GXy__kBVq1M%3Ffeature%3Doembed
  • The TedTalk was very interesting about the psychology of humans and it was very intriguing how the human brain worked.

STUDIO (SONGWRITING)

We recorded the actual vocals here since School of Rock has really good mic’s and equipment like that.

CONTROL ROOM (RECORDING & MIXING)

• We worked a lot on mixing today since we were just doing finishing touches on the song and adding minor details with that sort of thing.

WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED

• I learned that melodic music is very hard to make if your not that experienced with singing because it took Nayel and I probably 15 tries just to get vocals we were satisfied with.

TODAY’s ACTIVITY EVALUATION

Daily Activity Evaluation

0 Replies to “School of Rock – Day 13 – Collaboration and Growth – Part 3”